Hi! We are Roger and Suzanne Doriot from Dallas, Texas.
We have four children and eleven grandchildren scattered around America while our son, Brian, travels and works with us in Indonesia. You can learn more about us by reading our biographies, and connecting with us.
Home: Dallas, Texas, USA (When we are there, which is rare :-)
Our Mission and Passion: To promote and facilitate translation of Scripture into every language. See Vision 2025.
Major Ministries: 42+ years of Church Planting and Bible Translation. We are now focused on raising awareness of Vision 2025 and assisting various entities by advising, recruiting and training Bible translators and consultants.
Career Training: Roger - Civil Engineering, Missiology & Missions, Linguistics; Suzanne - Nursing, Bible.
Year Deployed: 1975
Partners: See our Partnership page.
Current Status: We travel extensively throughout the USA and Asia challenging Christians to be involved with Bible translation. Roger also uses his leadership skills and experience to assist an children's orphanage in Kenya, Africa.
Ultimately, we are working towards our reward in Heaven! On this side of it, we have much more work to do. That work will be completed when the Lord takes us Home and not a moment sooner!
1. We continue to search for individuals that have a heart for world missions and could be interested in linguistics and Bible translation. As such, we are praying and planning to have more involvement in major missions conferences around the world to promote Vision 2025.
2. We continue to think about, pray and make an annual visit to our brothers and sisters in and around Nalja, Papua that continue to have many needs.
3. We have a desire to do something with the Doriot Farm that will have a direct and lasting impact on Christian missions. We don't know exactly what that will be so we wait on the Lord for further instructions. Please pray with us about this.
4. Our plans always include getting to know others. Do you have a prayer request? IF so, please contact us so that we can know how to pray for you.
5. We would love to meet you. Keep watching our website and social media and subscribe to our E-News to find out when we will be in your area! If you don't see a stopover near you, why not talk to your church or group and ask them to contact us to invite us to speak to them about our mission and Vision 2025. We are especially interested in talking to Indonesian communities!